Why Trust Us
We used a bunch of methods to rate every product we feature on Brewlogy, but here’s the gist of it and the list we follow when we want to check the actual quality of the product:
- Price: How likely is it for somebody to afford this coffee? (what’s the cost per cup?)
- Brand: Is the brand/company that’s selling the coffee trustworthy? Do they have a good reputation?
- Testimonials: How have previous customers rated the product? Is it overwhelmingly good or bad?
- Taste: Does it taste as good as it should? Or is it just regular coffee with “Ethiopia” slapped onto it?
- Shelf-life: How long can somebody store the coffee if they’re ordering in bulk?
- Additives: What has been added to the product? Why? How much? How bad is it?
By combining all of these different points we’re able to really filter through the bitter beans (pun intended). This method helps us to find the best coffee to buy online today.